A cookie is a small text file that is stored in your browser when you visit almost any webpage. Its purpose is for the website to be able to remember your visit when you surf the page again. The cookies usually store technical information, personal preferences, content personalisation, use statistics, social network links, user account access, etc. The aim of the cookie is to adapt the content of the website to your profile and needs, without cookies, the services offered by any page would be noticeably reduced.
Cookies used on this website
|(Third party (GOOGLE))
|The NID cookie contains a unique ID that Google uses to remember your preferences and other information, such as your preferred language (for example, Spanish).
|This cookie is used by the PHP encrypted language which allows the SESSION variables to be saved in the web server. This cookie is essential for the web to function.
|(Third party (GOOGLE))
|These cookies are used by Google to store the user preferences and the information during the visualisation of the pages on Google maps.
|This cookie detects if the user has accepted the cookies policy of the website and, as such, it is not necessary to show the related message again.
This website uses the following cookies of its own:
- Session cookies, to guarantee that the users who write comments in the blog are humans and not digital applications. Therefore, it fights spam.
This website uses the following third-party cookies:
- Google Analytics: It stores cookies in order to prepare statistics regarding the traffic and volume of visits to this website. By using this website, you are consenting to the processing of information about you by Google. As such, the exercise of any right in this sense should be done so directly with Google.
- Social networks: Every social network uses its own cookies in order for you to press buttons like Like or Share.
De-activation or removal of cookies
At any moment, you may exercise your right to de-activation or the removal of cookies of this website. These actions are performed differently depending on the browser you are using.
- Nether this website nor its legal representatives are responsible for the content or the truth of the privacy policies that the third parties mentioned in this cookies policy may have.
- The web browsers are the tools responsible for storing the cookies and from this place you should perform your right of removal or de-activation. Neither this website nor its legal representatives may guarantee the correct or incorrect manipulation of the cookies by the aforementioned browsers.
- In some cases, it is necessary to install cookies in order for the browser to not forget your decision to not accept them.
- In the case of Google Analytics cookies, this company stores the cookies in servers located in the United States and it is committed to not sharing them with third parties, except in the cases that are necessary for the functioning of the system or when the law requires it for this purpose. According to Google, it does not save your IP address. Google Inc. is a company that adheres to the Safe Harbor Agreement which guarantees that all the data transferred shall be processed with a level of protection in compliance with the European regulations. You may find detailed information at this link. If you want information regarding the use that Google has for its cookies, we have attached this other link.
- For any doubt or consultation regarding this cookies policy, do not hesitate to contact us through the contact section.